Who Are We?
from Brisbane, Australia
What Are We Making?
When Is It Out?
On These Platforms:
And the Cost?
Affable Games is a new games company established by Jordan Comino and Jed Dawson in Brisbane, Australia. We have a total of 10 years experience working at Halfbrick Studios on games like Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and Age of Zombies.
Our philosophy is to make amazing games, and be great to people. We hope you love our first game, Astro Crash.
It’s time to get really big and really silly. Soar through a 60s retro galaxy. Create hilarious spaceships by crashing into smaller ships and fusing with their junk to grow in your own special way. Can you swallow the galaxy? Collect a bunch of cool spaceships like the Lightning Cat, Space Love, Super Charged Hot-Rod, and more! Win them all and fly in style.
- Immerse yourself in the colourful and vibrant universe of Astro Crash. Enjoy the smooth 60s style music and art.
- Unlock 20 weird and wonderful spaceships, each with unique trails and other mysterious perks!
- Compete with your friends on the galactic leaderboard to become the best flyer in the cosmos.
- Get hooked on the juicy, addictive and satisfying gameplay.
- Race to collect as many coins as possible in the special Gold Rush mode.
- Share beautiful gifs of your space adventures easily on social media!